The MPC Token, Genesis NFT Collection and Metaverse
A short explanation of the MPC token and the NFT genesis collection
The MPC token is the lifeblood of the ecosystem, and critical infrastructure for My Pixel Club to operate.
$MPC is the native currency of the My Pixel Club ecosystem, and the main currency to be used in The Pixel Kingdom.
$MPC is a highly deflationary token and is used to reward players for their activity in the ecosystem.
There is a total of 100,000,000 $MPC tokens, but the highly deflationary mechanics of the game mean that this number will be dramatically reduced over time.
- 40,000,000 (40%) - sold at presale
- 15,000,000 (15%) - play to earn rewards
- 10,000,000 (10%) - liquidity
- 10,000,000 (10%) - team
- 10,000,000 (10%) - strategic partners
- 7,500,000 (7.5%) - marketing
- 7,500,000 (7.5%) - staking and LP rewards
50% of the total supply of $MPC will be sold at the presale, and distributed to holders upon the subsequent Pancakeswap listing.
The Genesis Collection comprises 1,000 NFTs of Akitas. Not only do they make beautiful profile pictures, but they also allow holders to earn enhanced $MPC rewards, and each NFT will corresponds to a parcel of land in The Pixel Kingdom.
It is not a prerequisite to own an Akita to participate in My Pixel Club, but there are a huge amount of advantages:
- Personal land allocation for each Akita holder
- Access to exclusive events in the Pixel Kingdom metaverse
- Opportunity to passively earn $MPC by staking your Akita
- Boosted $MPC in-game rewards
- No royalties paid in the in-house NFT marketplace
Rather than sell NFTs directly, NFTs can be minted by burning $MPC tokens.
This will be done on a first come first served basis until all 1,000 NFTs have been minted.
The cost of minting an NFT is 10,000 $MPC, meaning that 10% of all $MPC will be burned once all 1,000 Akitas have been minted.
Pixel Kingdom is a custom-designed metaverse for Akitas, and consists of 1,000 individual parcels of land (one per Akita NFT), as well as community areas where games and special events are held.
Pixel Kingdom is also home to the NFT marketplace, and the in-house games built by My Pixel Club.
Some of the community areas within Pixel Kingdom are restricted, and are only open to Akita holders.